|From Carnegie Mellon University
• From the parking lot at Newell-Simon Hall, make a LEFT onto Forbes Avenue.
• Make a RIGHT onto Craig Street.
• Follow Craig Street. Cross the Baum Blvd intersection and proceed to top of the hill. The road will then merge into Bigelow Blvd.
• Stay in right-hand lane and take first exit (Bloomfield bridge exit).
• Stay in left-hand lane across the bridge and make a LEFT onto Liberty Avenue.
• Follow Liberty Avenue. Make a RIGHT onto 40th Street at first light (BP Station on left).
• Proceed to Penn Avenue intersection and then down the hill to light at Butler Street intersection.
• Proceed through intersection and make a RIGHT onto Foster Street BEFORE the 40th Street Bridge.
• Make immediate left turn onto 40th Street.
• Proceed 2 blocks, cross railroad tracks and turn right to NREC gate.
• Pull up to the intercom phone at the left of the gate. Use the phone to call the security guard (press 0-0-1). When the security guard opens the gate, drive in and park in any available parking space.
• The main entrance is directly ahead. Use the phone to the left of the main doors to call the guard to let you into the building. Please check in with the guard.