|From the Airport or South of Pittsburgh
• From the airport complex, follow Route 60S to I-279N. Then follow I-279N toward Pittsburgh.
• Stay in left-hand lane through the Fort Pitt Tunnels.
• Follow I-279N while crossing the Ft. Duquesne Bridge, moving to the far right-hand lane.
• Take first RIGHT exit to Route 28/Etna.
• Follow Route 28N for approximately 2 miles.
• Take LEFT exit to 40th Street Bridge.
• Make a RIGHT at the light and cross the bridge into Lawrenceville.
• After crossing the bridge, but BEFORE reaching the traffic light, make a LEFT onto Foster Street.
• Make immediate left turn onto 40th Street.
• Proceed 2 blocks, cross railroad tracks and turn right to NREC gate.
• Pull up to the intercom phone at the left of the gate. Use the phone to call the security guard (press 0-0-1). When the security guard opens the gate, drive in and park in any available parking space.
• The main entrance is directly ahead. Use the phone to the left of the main doors to call the guard to let you into the building. Please check in with the guard.